Greetings!

grimsalvo40k

Playing
GameCube
Hi! My name is Mimi and I'm a lifelong Nintendo fan. I joined here looking to meet other like minded Nintendo fans, sort of give myself a "fresh start" after kind of falling out of social media a while back. I miss the forum experience honestly, I used them a lot more in my early teen years and then just kinda fell off. My schedule's a little busy as a twenty-two year old working a full time job now, but I still hope to check in here every so often to hopefully click with you guys!

Nintendo has always played an important role in my life growing up - their games helped me to get through tough times, bond with family and even make new friends. Their unique stories and characters influenced me and served as a source of inspiration for me. I truly don't think I'd be the same without their games in my life. Some of my favorite franchises include: Legend of Zelda, Kirby, Fire Emblem, Super Mario, Super Smash Bros., Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, etc.

I probably play the Switch the most these days, but I also own and have access to a GameCube, N64, Wii (bad disc drive though :(), Wii U, and 2DS! I also like some PlayStation games too, such as the Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. While Nintendo will always be my favorite, I'd like to invest in a PlayStation system too someday.

My other hobbies include drawing, writing, reading, and cooking/baking. In my spare time I like to sketch out and write about my stories and characters that I create. I'm working on a novel which I hope to publish one day!

Well, that's enough about me for now. Thanks for reading and hope to have a fun time here!

@grimsalvo40k hello and welcome! We seem to have lots in common, glad to have you here. I too have disconnected from social media. Basically this forum is my social media. Im a huge Zelda and Mario Kart fan. Currently im playing Digimon Story and Endless Ocean on the Switch. Please make the rounds and enjoy it here!

@dustinb12 Thank you and will do! I'll try to check in here semi-frequently for new threads and comments. And Zelda is one of my favorites! Currently playing Tears of the Kingdom and it's a lot of fun ^o^

Latest threads

Back